top of page

Red Devil 😈 Fan Group

Publik·595 anggota
Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Hikvision Firmware 5.1 Download !LINK!

The latest firmware, 5.1.2, even if you install the English firmware on China region cameras will be all in Chinese with no option to change to English. If you follow the instructions, you can use 5.1.2 all in English including the day of week and all the menus.

Hikvision firmware 5.1 download

The problem with changing the flash, aside from the technicial difficulties, is that it would be detected in future firmware updates if Hikvision were so minded to check. They could do anything they wanted to your camera (up to and including disabling it). Without knowing their motivation for having the day of the week limitation, and the recent added issue of all menus in Chinese (which seems an escalation of their part), I'd be reluctant to make permanent changes.

BUT, we have a back door, grey market Hikvision cameras. Now they really hate that because not only are we affecting their installers/integrators, but little they can do about it. No laws preventing you from getting a product in a different country and doing what you want with it. So they are try to shut all of us down by making firmware that is language specific. Actually Dahua tried this too by limiting China resellers to PAL cameras only but likely because Hikvision put a damper on their sales, they are now selling in U.S. through partners to resellers.

I was in the market for another Hikvision 2CD3332 camera to add to my existing 4 but when I discovered the limitations introduced in the latest firmware I decided to buy the only slightly more expensive 2CD2332 which I believe is exactly the same product made for the US and European market hence, all in english.

I was wondering if once I have the new camera and future firmware updates become available, can I update the 2CD2332 with the new firmware first, extract the davinci file, and dump it into the 2CD3332 cams and get the same result?

Yes, each release will need something, but most of my Hikvision I have installed, USA or Chinese still have 5.0.2 running on them, so I personally not a fan of putting firmware updates just for the fun of it.

I don't know what the differences are between the Raptor firmware models and others. If it was me, I would extract the davinci file and see if you can find the same code because it's quite possible they all share that same code base.

IMPORTANT! This model requires non-standard firmware. Do Not Install standard firmware (e.g. v.4.1.xx) on this model. Doing so will permanently damage your system. You must use custom firmware v.4.1.25 from the iDS-9632NXI-I8/16S product page.

The I-series NVR (such as the DS-7716NI-I4) is one of Hikvision's most popular and feature-rich recorders. As such, many firmware revisions have been introduced over the years to continually ensure the product is compatible with the newest technology available. Due to the many revisions, we recommend that the user closely follows the instructions below in order to reduce the amount of time spent as well as the chance of failure.

As more affordable IP cameras are introduced over time with greater video resolution and data sizes, more efficient database management also becomes necessary. The introduction of firmware v4.0 brought about a new database architecture in order to be futureproof.

View the most updated version of this document here:K-Series DVR upgrade instructionThe Turbo 4 Hybrid DVR K series has multiple models and across different platform and chipset. It also has similar firmware development of other recording product line; DVR K series has also introduced the GUI4.0 to ensure the series to be compatible to the newest technology available. The new database architecture is also brought into the DVR firmware v4.0 to be future proof and for better recording search experience.

As more affordable cameras introduced over time with greater video resolution and data sizes, more efficient database management also becomes necessary. The introduction of firmware v4.0 brought about a new database architecture in order to be futureproof.After upgrading to v4.X, the recorder database will need to be converted and optimize. If you are experiencing issues, where playback is expected but not found, please make sure to perform "Database Rebuild" as indicated in the procedures and scenarios below.

If the data has not been recorded or has been overwritten, Database rebuild process is not able retrieve those lost data. Have the system upgraded to the latest available firmware version above to prevent any future data lost is strongly recommended for all application.

But since upgrading a DS2CD6412FWD to the latest firmware (v5.17 from 5.13) it no longer works. The firmware update notes mention compatibility with HIKCGI2.0 but there is absolutely no documentation on HIKCGI on the HIkvision website, nothing on the FTP site, no technical bulletins or anything. The HIK rep sent me a pile of outdated information which doesn't help either.

Tentang

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Anggota

Original on Transparent.png

Juga Ditampilkan Di

• Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey RSS Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

Seperti apa yang kamu baca? Donasikan sekarang dan bantu saya menyediakan konten dan analisis baru untuk pembaca saya

© 2015 oleh "The Daily Manc". Situs web dengan bangga dibuat oleh Red, Chuky Akosionu, untuk Pendukung Manchester United.

bottom of page