top of page

Red Devil 😈 Fan Group

Publik·595 anggota
Zinovy Abramov
Zinovy Abramov

Hyperterminal For Windows 10 ((FULL))

A place to share commands you like to trigger remotely.\n","disabled":0,"icon":"fa-list-ul","imageClass":"cover","isSection":0,"link":"","name":"Windows","numRecentReplies":1,"order":3,"parentCid":3,"post_count":854,"slug":"8/windows","topic_count":215,"image":"","subCategoriesPerPage":10,"minTags":0,"maxTags":5,"postQueue":0,"totalPostCount":854,"totalTopicCount":215},"tagWhitelist":[],"minTags":0,"maxTags":5,"thread_tools":[],"isFollowing":false,"isNotFollowing":true,"isIgnoring":false,"bookmark":null,"postSharing":["id":"facebook","name":"Facebook","class":"fa-facebook","activated":true,"id":"twitter","name":"Twitter","class":"fa-twitter","activated":true],"deleter":null,"merger":null,"related":[],"unreplied":false,"icons":[],"privileges":"topics:reply":false,"topics:read":true,"topics:schedule":false,"topics:tag":false,"topics:delete":false,"posts:edit":false,"posts:history":false,"posts:delete":false,"posts:view_deleted":false,"read":true,"purge":false,"view_thread_tools":false,"editable":false,"deletable":false,"view_deleted":false,"view_scheduled":false,"isAdminOrMod":false,"disabled":0,"tid":"991","uid":0,"topicStaleDays":60,"reputation:disabled":0,"downvote:disabled":0,"feeds:disableRSS":0,"signatures:hideDuplicates":0,"bookmarkThreshold":5,"necroThreshold":7,"postEditDuration":0,"postDeleteDuration":0,"scrollToMyPost":true,"updateUrlWithPostIndex":true,"allowMultipleBadges":false,"privateUploads":false,"showPostPreviewsOnHover":true,"rssFeedUrl":"/forum/topic/991.rss","postIndex":1,"breadcrumbs":["text":"[[global:home]]","url":"/forum/","text":"Example Commands","url":"/forum/category/3/example-commands","cid":3,"text":"Windows","url":"/forum/category/8/windows","cid":8,"text":"Open hyper terminal in windows"],"pagination":"prev":"page":1,"active":false,"next":"page":1,"active":false,"first":"page":1,"active":true,"last":"page":1,"active":true,"rel":[],"pages":[],"currentPage":1,"pageCount":1,"loggedIn":false,"relative_path":"/forum","template":"name":"topic","topic":true,"url":"/forum/topic/991/open-hyper-terminal-in-windows","bodyClass":"page-topic page-topic-991 page-topic-open-hyper-terminal-in-windows page-topic-category-8 page-topic-category-windows parent-category-3 parent-category-8 page-status-200 theme-persona user-guest","_header":"tags":"meta":["name":"viewport","content":"width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0","name":"content-type","content":"text/html; charset=UTF-8","noEscape":true,"name":"apple-mobile-web-app-capable","content":"yes","name":"mobile-web-app-capable","content":"yes","property":"og:site_name","content":"TRIGGERcmd Forum","name":"msapplication-badge","content":"frequency=30; polling-uri= ","noEscape":true,"name":"theme-color","content":"#ffffff","name":"keywords","content":"triggercmd,trigger,command,alexa,remotely,remote,raspberry,pi","name":"msapplication-square150x150logo","content":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/site-logo.jpg","noEscape":true,"name":"title","content":"Open hyper terminal in windows","name":"description","content":"Hi! I'm running Windows 10...How can I open Hyper and run command? ","property":"og:title","content":"Open hyper terminal in windows","property":"og:description","content":"Hi! I'm running Windows 10...How can I open Hyper and run command? ","property":"og:type","content":"article","property":"article:published_time","content":"2020-10-28T16:48:47.543Z","property":"article:modified_time","content":"2020-10-29T21:51:52.537Z","property":"article:section","content":"Windows","property":"og:image","content":" -PK48FRv3ZXk/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/AMZuuckIXlE31m2d6jom2ZWEuSFzZhsLtQ/s96-c/photo.jpg","noEscape":true,"property":"og:image:url","content":" -PK48FRv3ZXk/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/AMZuuckIXlE31m2d6jom2ZWEuSFzZhsLtQ/s96-c/photo.jpg","noEscape":true,"property":"og:image","content":" -logo.jpg","noEscape":true,"property":"og:image:url","content":" -logo.jpg","noEscape":true,"property":"og:image:width","content":"7617","property":"og:image:height","content":"1728","content":" -hyper-terminal-in-windows","property":"og:url"],"link":["rel":"icon","type":"image/x-icon","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/favicon.ico?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"manifest","href":"/forum/manifest.webmanifest","crossorigin":"use-credentials","rel":"search","type":"application/opensearchdescription+xml","title":"TRIGGERcmd Forum","href":"/forum/osd.xml","rel":"apple-touch-icon","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-orig.png","rel":"icon","sizes":"36x36","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-36.png","rel":"icon","sizes":"48x48","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-48.png","rel":"icon","sizes":"72x72","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-72.png","rel":"icon","sizes":"96x96","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-96.png","rel":"icon","sizes":"144x144","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-144.png","rel":"icon","sizes":"192x192","href":"/forum/assets/uploads/system/touchicon-192.png","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer.js?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer/uploads.js?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer/drafts.js?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer/tags.js?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer/categoryList.js?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer/resize.js?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/src/modules/composer/autocomplete.js?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/templates/composer.tpl?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/language/en-US/topic.json?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/language/en-US/modules.json?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/language/en-US/tags.json?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"stylesheet","href":" -plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"prefetch stylesheet","type":"","href":"/forum/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-markdown/styles/default.css","rel":"prefetch","href":"/forum/assets/language/en-US/markdown.json?v=hmpcup8evr8","rel":"canonical","href":" -hyper-terminal-in-windows","rel":"alternate","type":"application/rss+xml","href":"/forum/topic/991.rss","rel":"up","href":" "],"widgets":}Looks like your connection to TRIGGERcmd Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Hyperterminal For Windows 10

id like to connect over a serial cable to a windows 2000 ras server. ialready know that the problem isnt the null modem cable, because i justcould remote control my second computer while using getty and windows'shyperterminal on the other side. (btw i first tried gnu/linux's minicominstead of window's hyperterminal but it seemed to me minicom just workswith a modem a the end of the cable, am i wrong or is there any otherprogram out there which i should give a try ?) ok ive already read thoseSerial-* and PPP* howto but i probably missed something. further, i also setthe same baud rate at the ras server side. so any idea, why idont get any reply to my LCP ConfReq Request ??

Tentang

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Anggota

Original on Transparent.png

Juga Ditampilkan Di

• Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey RSS Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

Seperti apa yang kamu baca? Donasikan sekarang dan bantu saya menyediakan konten dan analisis baru untuk pembaca saya

© 2015 oleh "The Daily Manc". Situs web dengan bangga dibuat oleh Red, Chuky Akosionu, untuk Pendukung Manchester United.

bottom of page