top of page

Red Devil 😈 Fan Group

Publik·595 anggota

Convert Pdf File To Jpeg Photoshop Download

CLICK HERE ->->->-> https://urlin.us/2ti7qY

Convert Pdf File To Jpeg Photoshop Download

There are several ways to convert between PDF and JPEG formats. The most convenient method is to visit the Adobe Acrobat website to convert PDF to JPEG for free. You can convert a JPEG to PDF in the JPEG file by first selecting File, then Save As, and finally, choosing .pdf in the list of available file formats under the down-arrow.

The ImageProcessor converts and processes multiple files. Unlikethe Batch command, the Image Processor letsyou process files without first creating an action. You can do anyof the following in the Image Processor:

Use this option with PSD or JPEGsource images if the file's color profile does not match your workingprofile. You can choose a color profile in which to convert thefirst image and all images in the folder.

The Adobe DNG Converter enables you to easily convert camera-specific raw files from supported cameras to a more universal DNG raw file. Another benefit of using the DNG Converter is backward compatibility.

A raw file contains the "raw" data captured by the digital camera sensor before it has been converted to JPEG or TIFF formats. Cameras that create JPEG or TIFF files process (and in the case of JPEG files, compress) the sensor data. When working with raw files, the file is not compressed or processed in the camera. Instead, software gives the user complete control over the conversion settings. For example, white balance is not applied to the raw file but is stored with the file so the software can default to the originally-intended setting. Other information contained in a DNG file includes standard EXIF metadata (just like in JPEG files), date, time, camera used, and camera settings.

Digital Negative (DNG) is an openly published raw file specification that stores the "raw" pixel data captured by the digital camera sensor before it has been converted to JPEG or TIFF formats, along with standard EXIF metadata, date, time, camera used, and camera settings. This format is freely available for other software and hardware vendors to support.

This preset creating ISO PDF/X-4:2008 files supports live transparency (transparency is not flattened) and ICC color management. PDF files exported with this preset are in PDF 1.4 format. Images are downsampled and compressed and fonts are embedded in the same manner as with the PDF/X-1a and PDF/X-3 settings. You can create PDF/X-4:2008-compliant PDF files directly from Creative Suite 4 and 5 components including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. Acrobat 9 Pro provides facilities to validate and preflight PDF files for PDF/X-4:2008 compliance as well as convert non-PDF/X files to PDF/X-4:2008 if possible.

Creates PDF files for high-quality print production (for example, for digital printing or for separations to an imagesetter or platesetter), but does not create files that are PDF/X-compliant. In this case, the quality of the content is the highest consideration. The objective is to maintain all the information in a PDF file that a commercial printer or print service provider needs in order to print the document correctly. This set of options uses PDF 1.4, converts colors to CMYK, downsamples color and grayscale images to 300 ppi and monochrome images to 1200 ppi, embeds subsets of all fonts, and preserves transparency (for file types capable of transparency).

CreatesPDF files for displaying on the web, an intranet, or for email distribution.This set of options uses compression, downsampling, and a relativelylow image resolution. It converts all colors to sRGB and embedsfonts. It also optimizes files for byte serving. For best results,avoid using this preset if you intend to print the PDF file.

Creates PDF files to be printed to desktop printers or digitalcopiers, published on a CD, or sent to a client as a publishingproof. This set of options uses compression and downsampling tokeep the file size down, but also embeds subsets of all (allowed)fonts used in the file, converts all colors to sRGB, and printsto a medium resolution. Note that Windows font subsets are not embeddedby default. PDF files created with this settings file can be opened inAcrobat 5.0 and Acrobat Reader 5.0 and later.

Specifies how to represent color information in the Adobe PDFfile. When you convert color objects to RGB or CMYK, also selecta destination profile from the pop-up menu. All spot color informationis preserved during color conversion; only the process color equivalentsconvert to the designated color space.

Describes the gamut of the final RGB or CMYK output device,such as your monitor or a SWOP standard. Using this profile, Photoshopconverts the document's color information (defined by the sourceprofile in the Working Spaces section of the Color Settings dialogbox) to the color space of the target output device.

Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) language file format can contain both vector and bitmap graphics and is supported by virtually all graphics, illustration, and page-layout programs. EPS format is used to transfer PostScript artwork between applications. When you open an EPS file containing vector graphics, Photoshop rasterizes the image, converting the vector graphics to pixels.

All my pictures .jpeg have been converted to PDFs and when I click on them I get the following error message: Adobe Reader could not open because it is either not a supported file or because the file has been damaged (example, it was sent as an email attachment & wasn't coded correctly.)

Sorry i may have been confusing two issues here. The main problem i have has nothing to do with iphone, it concerns my main computer running Windows 7. i have many thousands of photographs going back to 1995 and yesterday i noticed that all of them have been converted from jpeg to pdf -- All of them! When i look for a solution on the internet it says get a converter programme to turn pdf into jpeg. But there is something fundamentally wrong when my computer has done the conversion without me knowing and without me doing anything different. I fear that all my high resolution photos are now 'lost' in low resolution pdf files. I run Adobe Acrobat XI Pro and so i assume that this may have something to do with it - the programme automatically upgraded recently. But i may be wrong of course and it maybe a Windows 7 issue. But if anyone can point me in the right direction please. My issue with iphone was that i also noticed that my iphone has suddenly started saving pictures as pdfs as well. this may be connected to my main problem.

If they are still .jpg/.jpeg, but automatically open with Adobe Reader or Acrobat, then it is simply a matter of the file association: your .jpg/.jpeg files need to be associated with your default imaging program, not Adobe Reader.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I think you have solved the problem for me! When i look into the file properties the picture files show as 'Adobe Acrobat Document (jpg)' whereas a 'normal' Adobe document shows as 'Adobe Acrobat Document (pdf)' However, I looked into the file extension and the default program (following your link). There is in fact a file extension Adobe Acrobat (jpg) and the default program setting seems to be Adobe Acrobat. i changed this to Windows photo viewer and by magic all my picture files are now jpegs again. Wonderful! i do not know how this switch occured as i had not done this myself. maybe some update in wondows or adobe made the change as. But i am back to normal again! So many thanks for your help - greatly appreciated.

I am having the same problem - all my photos have been converted to PDFs. I don't want to get into changing file extensions. This must be a defect in Adobe Reader DC. I guess the only solution is to go back to Microsoft Edge

If you have a Windows 7 OS machine, you may want to try opening any "apparently converted" jpeg to pdf file by....(1) Right Clicking on the "pdf" file....(2) Click on "Open With"....(3) Then, choose from the App. Software program choices...."Windows Photo Viewer"......This would open the so-called pdf file in "jpeg" mode......You would also note that all your "jpeg" have returned to their "jpeg" file extensions.

All my pictures .jpeg have been converted to PDFs and when I click on them I get the following error message: Adobe Reader could not open because it is either not a supported file or because the file has been damaged (example, it was sent as an email attachment & wasn't coded correctly.)I am trying to open them from the File Explorer /pictures/ and the 'Type' column reads Adobe Acrobat. I have never changed any .jpegs into adobe.When I open Reader and look at Pic File Folder nothing shows up. This seemed to have happened some time in the last couple of weeks.I am using Win 8, all up to date , ASUS laptop, Chrome ","isUseLiaRichMedia":false,"autoTitleLink":" _0.form.messageeditor.tinymceeditor:getautotitlet:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","isGteEditorV2":true,"linkTooltipTexts":"bareURL":"Bare URL","unlink":"Unlink","openLink":"Open link","autoTitle":"Auto-title","elementSelector":"#tinyMceEditor_10d30ef1e592bec","preLoadedAddOnAssetUrls":["/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/themes/modern/theme.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/lists/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/compat3x/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/image/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/link/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/textcolor/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/table/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/tabfocus/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/paste/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/spoiler/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/spoiler/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/insertcode/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/insertcode/langs/en.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/advlist/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/autolink/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liarichmedia/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liarichmedia/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liaexpandtoolbar/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liaexpandtoolbar/langs/en.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/codesample/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liaquote/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liaquote/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liamacros/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liamacros/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liafullscreendone/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liafullscreendone/langs/en.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/code/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/mentions/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/mentions/langs/en.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/noneditable/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/spellchecker/plugin.js"],"isOoyalaVideoEnabled":false,"isInlineLinkEditingEnabled":true,"optionsParam":"messageMentionTemplate":"#title","spellcheckerUrl":"/spellchecker/lucene","useUserMentions":true,"toolbarSelector":".mce-toolbar-grp","useProductMentions":false,"mediaUploadOptions":"attachmentOverlayText":"Drop your files here","createVideoLink":" _0.form.messageeditor.tinymceeditor:createvideot:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","imageUploadSettings":"validImageExts":"*.jpg;*.JPG;*.jpeg;*.JPEG;*.gif;*.GIF;*.png;*.PNG","maxFileBytes":10264576,"maxImagesPerUpload":10,"editorOverlayText":"Drop your media files here","copyPasteSettings":"copyPasteEvent":"LITHIUM:liaCopyPasteImages","copyPasteBatchSize":3,"copyPasteCss":"lia-copypaste-placeholder","username":"Deleted User","videoImageTooltip":"\"Please wait while we upload and process your video. This may take a few minutes, so please check back later.\"","enableFormActionButtonsEvent":"LITHIUM:enableFormActionButtons","videoUploadingUrlsLink":" _0.form.messageeditor.tinymceeditor:videouploadingurlst:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","isOverlayVisible":true,"videoEmbedThumbnail":"/i/skins/default/video-loading-new.gif","videoStatusUpdateLink":" _0.form.messageeditor.tinymceeditor:videostatusupdatet:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","token":"R8vftrr6FvnZZMqHKIbci8hNZs_lgrkJiN_aU7Ubnxg.","defaultAlbumId":1,"imageFormatFeedbackErrorContainer":".lia-file-error-msg","fileUploadSelector":".lia-file-upload","isCanUploadImages":false,"videoUploadSettings":"maxFileBytes":512000000,"validVideoExts":".wmv;.avi;.mov;.moov;.mpg;.mpeg;.m2t;.m2v;.vob;.flv;.mp4;.mpg4;.mkv;.asf;.m4v;.m2p;.3gp;.3g2;.f4v;.mp3;.m4a;.wma;.aac","disableFormActionButtonsEvent":"LITHIUM:disableFormActionButtons","isOoyalaVideoEnabled":false,"videoEmbedSizes":"small":"width":200,"height":150,"original":"width":400,"height":300,"large":"width":600,"height":450,"medium":"width":400,"height":300,"isMobileDevice":false,"removeAllOverlays":"LITHIUM:removeAllOverlays","isCanUploadVideo":false,"passToAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:passToAttachment","imageUrlPattern":" -id//image-size/v=v2&px=-1","useMessageMentions":false,"spellcheckerLangs":"English (US)=en,Spanish=es,Portuguese=pt,German=de,French=fr,Arabic=ar","mentionsVersion":"2","iframeTitle":"Body Rich Text Area. Press ALT-F10 for toolbar and Escape to return to the editor.","events":"editorPasteEvent":"LITHIUM:editorPaste","editorLoadedEvent":"LITHIUM:editorLoaded","useGraphicalEditor":true});LITHIUM.InformationBox("updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_10d30ef1e592bec_72","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage");LITHIUM.Text.set("ajax.createUrlSnippet.loader.feedback.title":"Loading...");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"useLoader":true,"event":"LITHIUM:createUrlSnippet","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#messagepresnippet_10d30ef1e592bec","action":"createUrlSnippet","feedbackSelector":"#messagepresnippet_10d30ef1e592bec","url":" _0.form.messageeditor.messagepresnippet:createurlsnippett:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"mY1u6h6JM9HO1fHPVNV7Klb_TzKeyBTzAVnf993NG-8.");LITHIUM.MessagePreSnippet("pasteEvent":"LITHIUM:editorPaste","maxUrlListSize":10,"snippetExistsTextClass":"lia-media-snippet-preview-exists","tinyMceSelector":"#messageEditor_10d30ef1e592bec_0","messageSnippetEvent":"LITHIUM:createUrlSnippet","elementSelector":"#messagepresnippet_10d30ef1e592bec","snippetUpdateEvent":"LITHIUM:updateUrlSnippet","urlFormFieldSelector":".lia-form-media-snippet-url-input","snippetCloseEvent":"LITHIUM:closeUrlSnippet");LITHIUM.BlockEvents('.lia-js-block-events', [".lia-spoiler-link",".oo-icon",".oo-volume-bar",".oo-close-button"], '.message-preview');LITHIUM.KeepSessionAlive("/t5/status/blankpagekeepalive", 300000);new LITHIUM.MessageEditor("previewButtonSelector":"#previewButton_10d30ef1e592bec","defaultTabSelector":".rich-link","defaultTabName":"rich","usesInlinePreview":true,"formHasErrorsEvent":"LITHIUM:formHasErrors","exitPreviewButtonSelector":"#exitPreviewButton_10d30ef1e592bec","isTabsPresent":false,"ajaxCompleteEvent":"LITHIUM:ajaxComplete","isGteEditorV2":true,"previewSubmitElementSelector":"#submitContext_10d30ef1e592bec","tinyMceElementSelector":"#tinyMceEditor_10d30ef1e592bec","elementSelector":"#messageEditor_10d30ef1e592bec_0","macroChangeEvent":"LITHIUM:change-macro","preExitPreviewEvent":"LITHIUM:refreshAttachments");LITHIUM.MessageEditor.MessageQuote("#messageQuote_10d30ef1e592bec", "#tinyMceEditor_10d30ef1e592bec", " wrote:All my pictures .jpeg have been converted to PDFs and when I click on them I get the following error message: Adobe Reader could not open because it is either not a supported file or because the file has been damaged (example, it was sent as an email attachment & wasn't coded correctly.)I am trying to open them from the File Explorer /pictures/ and the 'Type' column reads Adobe Acrobat. I have never changed any .jpegs into adobe.When I open Reader and look at Pic File Folder nothing shows up. This seemed to have happened some time in the last couple of weeks.I am using Win 8, all up to date , ASUS laptop, Chrome ", true);LITHIUM.FileDragDrop("urls":"uploadUrl":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:uploadfileaction/attachments-key/94ae74b7-26ac-4cc9-871a-c7136e95ef71t:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","selectors":"container":"#filedragdrop_10d30ef1e592bec","feedbackElement":"#dragDropFeedback .AjaxFeedback","cancelUploadProgress":"lia-remove-attachment-inprogress","fileUpload":"#filedragdrop_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-file-upload","events":"uploadDoneEvent":"LITHIUM:uploadDone","refreshAttachmentsEvent":"LITHIUM:refreshAttachments","formHasErrorsEvent":"LITHIUM:formHasErrors","misc":"actionTokenId":"uploadFile","fileDataParam":"Filedata","isEditorGteV2":true,"actionToken":"15npoZBlBAjZeNydIdEQdee5mVBz7yklEKoHBOuoKFA.");LITHIUM.InformationBox("updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_10d30ef1e592bec_73","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:refreshAttachments","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","attachmentKey":"94ae74b7-26ac-4cc9-871a-c7136e95ef71","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","action":"refreshAttachments","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d30ef1e592bec","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:refreshattachmentst:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"mzTbGmjJnlH5EmlS6IELsgyIMvvUlHhI7ZZVs8ho0UM.");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:removeNewAttachment","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","attachmentKey":"94ae74b7-26ac-4cc9-871a-c7136e95ef71","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-file-upload","action":"removeNewAttachment","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d30ef1e592bec","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:removenewattachmentt:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"HGqzPR__vCFz2gbwNCfu7uVDDpZiQwRTkP7K6hCYEN8.");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:removePreviewAttachment","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","attachmentKey":"94ae74b7-26ac-4cc9-871a-c7136e95ef71","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-file-upload","action":"removePreviewAttachment","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d30ef1e592bec","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:removepreviewattachmentt:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"1idZSzWBK0HcYC4CWnV6I09e-CyeC0QGTzInNaHdoNw.");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:removeExistingAttachment","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","attachmentKey":"94ae74b7-26ac-4cc9-871a-c7136e95ef71","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-file-upload","action":"removeExistingAttachment","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d30ef1e592bec","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:removeexistingattachmentt:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"razm4m1miPUeSr3ieUlr-bIL2z6SWry-SVOx0CsrlCo.");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:removeInProgressNewAttachment","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","attachmentKey":"94ae74b7-26ac-4cc9-871a-c7136e95ef71","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-file-upload","action":"removeInProgressNewAttachment","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d30ef1e592bec","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:removeinprogressnewattachmentt:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"IIJQKmmV9UriMhiCNWob5hrISfvLOreERS1GO_jNbdw.");LITHIUM.DragDropAttachmentsComponent("fileSizeErrorText":"The file () exceeds the maximum file size. The maximum file size is 47 MB.","validExts":"8bf, abf, abr, act, aep, afm, ai, arw, as, ase, avi, bmp, book, cel, cfc, chproj, cptx, cr2, cr3, crf, crw, css, csv, dn, dng, doc, docx, eps, epub, exif, fbx, fla, flac, flv, fm, gif, icma, icml, ico, ics, idml, indd, jpeg, jpg, jsfl, json, log, loss, lrcat, lrtemplate, m4a, mif, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, nef, nrw, obj, odt, orf, otc, otf, pdf, pfb, pfm, pmd, png, ppj, ppt, pptx, prc, prel, prproj, ps, psb, psd, raf, raw, rtf, sbs, sbsar, sbsm, scc, ses, sesx, skp, sol, srt, srw, ssa, stl, svg, swf, tif, ttc, ttf, txt, wav, wmv, x3f, xd, xls, xlsx, xml, xmp","dropZoneSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-attachments-drop-zone","uploadingText":"Uploading...","changeNumAttachmentsEvent":"LITHIUM:changeNumAttachments","storageUnitKB":"KB","currAttachments":0,"removeNewAttachmentSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-remove-attachment","removeInProgressNewAttachment":"LITHIUM:removeInProgressNewAttachment","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","maxAttachments":10,"removeAllOverlays":"LITHIUM:removeAllOverlays","inProgressAttachmentsContainerSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-in-progress-attachments","removeExistingAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:removeExistingAttachment","inputFieldSelector":".lia-form-type-file.lia-form-type-file-hidden","dropFilesHereText":"attachments.overlay.text","enableFormActionButtonsEvent":"LITHIUM:enableFormActionButtons","maxFileSize":50000000,"tooManyAttachmentsMsg":"The maximum number of attachments has been reached. Maximum number of attachments allowed is: 10","attachmentErrorSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-file-error-msg","cancelAttachmentProgressCss":"lia-remove-attachment-inprogress","fileUploadSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-file-upload","newAttachmentSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-new-attachment","attachmentsTooManyErrorSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-attachment-upload-error-many","fileTypeErrorText":"The file type () is not supported. Valid file types are: 8bf, abf, abr, act, aep, afm, ai, arw, as, ase, avi, bmp, book, cel, cfc, chproj, cptx, cr2, cr3, crf, crw, css, csv, dn, dng, doc, docx, eps, epub, exif, fbx, fla, flac, flv, fm, gif, icma, icml, ico, ics, idml, indd, jpeg, jpg, jsfl, json, log, loss, lrcat, lrtemplate, m4a, mif, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, nef, nrw, obj, odt, orf, otc, otf, pdf, pfb, pfm, pmd, png, ppj, ppt, pptx, prc, prel, prproj, ps, psb, psd, raf, raw, rtf, sbs, sbsar, sbsm, scc, ses, sesx, skp, sol, srt, srw, ssa, stl, svg, swf, tif, ttc, ttf, txt, wav, wmv, x3f, xd, xls, xlsx, xml, xmp.","uploadDoneEvent":"LITHIUM:uploadDone","disableFormActionButtonsEvent":"LITHIUM:disableFormActionButtons","inProgressAttachmentSelector":".lia-in-progress-attachment","removePreviewAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:removePreviewAttachment","removeNewAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:removeNewAttachment","passToAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:passToAttachment");LITHIUM.InformationBox("updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_10d30ef1e592bec_74","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage");LITHIUM.Form.resetFieldForFocusFound();LITHIUM.Text.set("ajax.InlineMessageReply.loader.feedback.title":"Loading...");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport.fromForm('#form_10d30ef1e592bec', 'InlineMessageReply', '#ajaxFeedback_10d30ef1e592bec_0', 'LITHIUM:ajaxError', "useLoader":false,"ignoreFormActions":["Cancel","SaveDraft"],"event":"submit","httpMethod":"POST", false);LITHIUM.InputEditForm("form_10d30ef1e592bec", "submitButton":".lia-button-Submit-action","enableFormButtonEvent":"LITHIUM:enableFormButton","warnUnsavedDataActionCssClasses":["lia-form-action-ignore-unsaved-data","lia-button-Cancel-action"],"useUnsavedDataWarning":true,"ignoreDisableFormDuringSubmitCssClasses":[],"submitOnChange":false,"swallowEnterEvent":true,"enableFormEvent":"LITHIUM:enableForm","disableFormButtonEvent":"LITHIUM:disableFormButton","disableFormEvent":"LITHIUM:disableForm","unloadMessage":"Unsaved information will be lost.","ignoreOnChangeCssClasses":[],"disableFormOnSubmit":true,"buttonWrapperSelector":".lia-button-wrapper","showUnsavedDataWarningDataKey":"showUnsavedDataWarning","liaBodyTagId":"#lia-body");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:autosaveInline","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#form_10d30ef1e592bec","action":"autosaveInline","feedbackSelector":"#form_10d30ef1e592bec","url":" _0.form:autosaveinlinet:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"fdP7xuV6C3tf7l8K5zYsEN4p68IQ5Ql7z_RMhcV-QtU.");LITHIUM.InlineMessageReplyEditor("openEditsSelector":".lia-inline-message-edit","ajaxFeebackSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-inline-ajax-feedback","collapseEvent":"LITHIUM:collapseInlineMessageEditor","confimationText":"You have other message editors open and your data inside of them might be lost. Are you sure you want to proceed","topicMessageSelector":".lia-forum-topic-message-gte-5","focusEditor":false,"hidePlaceholderShowFormEvent":"LITHIUM:hidePlaceholderShowForm","formWrapperSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-form-wrapper","reRenderInlineEditorEvent":"LITHIUM:reRenderInlineEditor","ajaxBeforeSendEvent":"LITHIUM:ajaxBeforeSend:InlineMessageReply","element":"input","clientIdSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","loadAutosaveAction":false,"newPostPlaceholderSelector":".lia-new-post-placeholder","placeholderWrapperSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-placeholder-wrapper","messageId":5829415,"formSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","expandedClass":"lia-inline-message-reply-form-expanded","expandedRepliesSelector":".lia-inline-message-reply-form-expanded","newPostPlaceholderClass":"lia-new-post-placeholder","editorLoadedEvent":"LITHIUM:editorLoaded","replyEditorPlaceholderWrapperCssClass":"lia-placeholder-wrapper","messageActionsClass":"lia-message-actions","cancelButtonSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-button-Cancel-action","isGteForumV5":true,"messageViewWrapperSelector":".lia-threaded-detail-display-message-view","disabledReplyClass":"lia-inline-message-reply-disabled-reply");LITHIUM.Text.set("ajax.reRenderInlineEditor.loader.feedback.title":"Loading...");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"useLoader":true,"blockUI":"","event":"LITHIUM:reRenderInlineEditor","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","action":"reRenderInlineEditor","feedbackSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","url":" _0:rerenderinlineeditort:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"_QL6UeO-TIOWTWWUMilev7U616QSGLMPvSF3-UxOzbU.");LITHIUM.InlineMessageEditor("ajaxFeebackSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-inline-ajax-feedback","submitButtonSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec .lia-button-Submit-action");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:lazyLoadComponent","parameters":"componentId":"messages.widget.emoticons-lazy-load-runner","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","action":"lazyLoadComponent","feedbackSelector":false,"url":" _0:lazyloadcomponentt:ac=board-id/acrobat-reader/message-id/10187/thread-id/10187","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"cLWZZWIqfAP-TJ3q5mki0Y0NAnChwTWlMg_-A_7b77k.");LITHIUM.lazyLoadComponent("selectors":"elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d30ef1e592bec","events":"lazyLoadComponentEvent":"LITHIUM:lazyLoadComponent","misc":"isLazyLoadEnabled":true);;(function($)try const RESOURCE_LINK = 'Community: resourcesLinkClick'; const RESOURCE_EDIT = 'Community: resourcesEditClick'; const RESOURCE_ADD_GROUP = 'Community: resourcesAddGroupClick'; const RESOURCE_ADD_LINK = 'Community: resourcesAddLinkClick'; const RESOURCE_EDIT_GROUP = 'Community: resourcesEditGroup'; const RESOURCE_EDIT_LINK = 'Community: resourcesEditLink'; const RESOURCE_DELETE_GROUP = 'Community: resourcesDeleteGroup'; const RESOURCE_DELETE_LINK = 'Community: resourcesDeleteLink'; if($('.resources-container').length > 0) $('.links-list-item-title-url-container .list-link').on('click', function(e) trackResourceEvents(e.currentTarget,RESOURCE_LINK,true,true); ); $('.resources-header-edit-icon').on('click',function(e) trackResourceEvents(null,RESOURCE_EDIT,false,false); ); $('.add-group-container').on('click',function(e) trackResourceEvents(null,RESOURCE_ADD_GROUP,false,false); ); $(document).on('click', '.group-form .add-link', function(e) trackResourceEvents(null,RESOURCE_ADD_LINK,false,false); ); $(document).on('click', '.group-list-item .group-edit-button', function(e) trackResourceEvents(e.currentTarget,RESOURCE_EDIT_GROUP,true,false); ); $(document).on('click', '.group-list-item .group-delete-button', function(e) trackResourceEvents(e.currentTarget,RESOURCE_DELETE_GROUP,true,false); ); $(document).on('click', '.saved-link__edit', function(e) trackResourceEvents(e.currentTarget,RESOURCE_EDIT_LINK,true,true); ); $(document).on('click', '.saved-link__delete', function(e) trackResourceEvents(e.currentTarget,RESOURCE_DELETE_LINK,true,true); ); catch(ex) console.log(ex); )(LITHIUM.jQuery); ;(function($)tryconst CC_LINKS_TYPE= '0': 'GetAppsBanner', '1': 'GetApps', '2': 'InstallTheApp', '3': 'LaunchTheExperience', '4': 'ManageAccount'; const CONVERSATION_FLAG_TYPE= '-1': '', '0': 'Top Reply', '1': 'Correct Answer', '2': 'Featured', '3': 'Announcement', '4': 'Pinned Reply'; const PAGE_NAME='digitalData.page.pageInfo.pageName';const LANGUAGE='digitalData.page.pageInfo.language';const SITE_SECTION='digitalData.page.pageInfo.siteSection';const COMMUNITY_CATEGORY='digitalData.community.communityInfo.communityCategory';const COMMUNITY_ID='digitalData.community.communityInfo.communityId';const COMMUNITY_TITLE='digitalData.community.communityInfo.communityTitle'; const CONVERSATION_PAGE='Community: conversationPage';//evar203 mapped variablesconst CARD_CREATED_DATE='digitalData.community.communityAttributes.cardCreatedDate';const COUNT_CORRECT_ANSWER='digitalData.community.communityAttributes.countCorrectAnswer';const COMMUNITY_FLAG='digitalData.community.communityInfo.communityFlag'; const COUNT_REPLY='digitalData.community.communityAttributes.countReply'; const RELATED_CONVERSATION_ACTION='relatedConversationClick';const COMMUNITY_DD_PROPERTY='digitalData.community';const CONVERSATION_REPORT='Community: conversationReportClick';const REPLY_REPORT='Community: repliesReportClick';const MARKED_CORRECT='Community: Marked as Correct';const UNMARKED_CORRECT='Community: UnMarked as Correct';const REPLY_MARKED_CORRECT='replyMarkedCorrect';const REPLY_UNMARKED_CORRECT='replyUnmarkedCorrect';const CONVERSATION_FOLLOW='Community: conversationFollowClick';const REPLY_FOLLOW='Community: repliesFollowClick';const CONVERSATION_UNFOLLOW='Community: conversationUnfollowClick';const REPLY_UNFOLLOW='Community: repliesUnfollowClick';const SOPHIA_EVENTS = 'digitalData.sophiaResponse.fromPage';const CC_LINK1 = 'Community: CCD_';const CC_LINK2 = 'Click';const CC_LINK_CLICK = 'ccdLinkClick';const CC_MANAGE_ACCOUNT_CLICK = 'manageAccountLinkClick'; const REC_CONVO_FEEDBACK_SHOWN='digitalData.community.communityAttributes.recConvoFeedbackShown';const CONVERSATION_EDIT='Community: conversationEditClick';const CONVERSATION_VIEW_HISTORY='Community: conversationViewHistoryClick';const CONVERSATION_MOVE_MERGE='Community: conversationMoveMergeClick';const CONVERSATION_SPAM='Community: conversationSpamClick';const CONVERSATION_DELETE='Community: conversationDeleteClick';const CONVERSATION_BAN_USER='Community: conversationBanUserClick';const REPLY_BAN_USER='Community: repliesBanUserClick';const REPLY_SPAM='Community: repliesSpamClick';const REPLY_DELETE='Community: repliesDeleteClick';const REPLY_MOVE_MERGE='Community: repliesMoveMergeClick';const REPLY_VIEW_HISTORY='Community: repliesViewHistoryClick';const REPLY_EDIT='Community: repliesEditClick';const REPLIES_IN_RESPONSE_TO ='Community: repliesInResponseToClick';$.when(promise1).done( function () userProfilePromise.then(trackConversationPageLoad);); function trackConversationPageLoad() //Conversation Page Load Tracking const subject = $('.userStrip').attr('data-message-subject');let messageUid = '5829415';const tempDD = digitalData; let boardId = normalizeBoardId('acrobat-reader'); let community = normalizeCategoryBoardId(); let contentType = getBoardType(boardId); //track new post success trackNewPostSuccess(community, subject, messageUid); //track merge message success trackMergeSuccess(subject,community,'5829415',contentType); //recover digital data property digitalData = tempDD; const valArr = location.pathname.split('/'); let pageName; let layoutView = 'threaded'; if('ForumTopicPage' === 'IdeaPage') layoutView = 'linear'; //Ideas do not support threaded view so it will always be linear let sortOrder = 'by_date_ascending'=="by_date_ascending""Earliest":"Latest"; if(PAGE_LANG!=='en') pageName = location.hostname + ':t5:' + boardId + ':' + 'conversationPage'; else if(valArr && valArr.length > 2) pageName = location.hostname + ':' + valArr[1] + ':' + community + ':' + 'conversationPage'; if(pageName) setDigitalDataProperty(PAGE_NAME, pageName); if(messageUid) setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_ID, messageUid); setDigitalDataProperty(LANGUAGE, getLocale()); setDigitalDataProperty(SITE_SECTION, CONVERSATION_PAGE); setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_PAGE, 'pageload');let replyCount = 0;if($('.reply-count__text').length > 0) replyCount = $('.reply-count__text').attr('data-reply-count'); let status = ''; let voteCount = 0; if($('.message-status-link').length > 0) status = $('.message-status-link')[0].innerText; if($('#messageKudosCount_').length > 0) voteCount = $('#messageKudosCount_')[0].getAttribute('data-upvote-count'); const correctAnswerCount = $('.correct-answer-div').attr('data-correct-answer-count'); const creationDate = $('.roleTimestamp').attr('data-post-time'); setDigitalDataProperty(CARD_CREATED_DATE, creationDate); //setDigitalDataProperty(COUNT_REPLY, replyCountreplyCount:'0'); setDigitalDataProperty(COUNT_CORRECT_ANSWER, correctAnswerCountcorrectAnswerCount:'0'); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE, contentType); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CATEGORY, community); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_TITLE, subject); let solnType = $('.conversation-page-container').attr('data-solution-type'); if(parseInt(solnType) 0) solnType = '1'; else if($('#special-reply-pinned').length > 0) solnType = '4'; solnType = CONVERSATION_FLAG_TYPE[solnType]; let flag = solnType; if($('.body-outer-container').attr('data-pin-flag') === "true") if(flag != '') flag = flag + ';Pinned'; else flag = 'Pinned'; if(flag != '') setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_FLAG, flag); if(document.getElementById('feedback_view_1')) setDigitalDataProperty(REC_CONVO_FEEDBACK_SHOWN, 'true'); dnmsTrackConversationFeedback('render', 'feedback-answer', [messageUid, community, null, 'radio button']); setDigitalDataProperty(FILTERS, [createGPSortInfoObj(sortOrder)]); setDigitalDataProperty(SOPHIA_EVENTS,['CampaignId': relatedConvCampaignId, 'ControlGroupId': relatedConvControlGroupId, 'VariationId': relatedConvVariationId, 'ActionBlockId': relatedConvActionBlockId, 'CampaignId': manageAccountCampaignId, 'ControlGroupId': manageAccountControlGroupId, 'VariationId': manageAccountVariationId, 'ActionBlockId': manageAccountActionBlockId]); captureSnapshot('state'); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationPageRender(community, replyCount, subject, getCommunityCurrentPageNum(), getConversationTags().toString(), messageUid, layoutView, flag, status, voteCount); cleanDigitalDataProperties([SOPHIA_EVENTS]); if ($('.promos-wrapper').length > 0) let promotype = $('.promos-wrapper').attr('data-promotype'); let promosubtype = $('.promos-wrapper').attr('data-promosubtype'); dnmsPromoRender(promotype, promosubtype, community, messageUid); //Track related conversation clickdetectRelatedConversationsLoad(); //track status update success if(localStorage.hasOwnProperty('messageStatusUpdate')) trackStatusUpdateSuccess(); //Track reply post success trackReplyPostSuccess(); let lsCleanUpArr = ['gpEditMessageType', 'gpEditMessagePageNum', 'gpReportMessageDetails', 'gpReportMessageType'];clearStorage(lsCleanUpArr);cleanDigitalDataProperties(['digitalData.primaryEvent.eventInfo', FILTERS]); function getPayload(params) var sophiaPayload = []; try params = params.split("&"); var keyMapping = 'aid':'ActionBlockId','campid':'CampaignId', 'cid':'ContainerId','cgid':'ControlGroupId','tid':'TreatmentId','vid':'VariationId','sid':'SurfaceId'; var sophiaMap = ; for(let i=0;i 1 && (keys[0] in keyMapping)) sophiaMap[keyMapping[keys[0]]] = keys[1]; sophiaPayload.push(sophiaMap); catch(err) console.log(err); return sophiaPayload;function trackNewPostSuccess(communityName, subject, messageUid) const npsDD = localStorage.getItem('npsDigitalData'); if(npsDD) const ddVal = JSON.parse(npsDD);if(subject === ddVal.community.communityInfo.communityTitle) digitalData = ddVal; setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_ID, messageUid); dnmsNewPostSuccess(communityName, subject, messageUid, JSON.parse(npsDD).sophiaResponse); captureSnapshot('event'); cleanDigitalDataProperties([SOPHIA_EVENTS]); localStorage.removeItem('npsDigitalData');function trackMergeSuccess(subject,community,messageId,contentType) try const mergeMsgDD = localStorage.getItem('mergeMsgDigitalData'); if(mergeMsgDD) const ddVal = JSON.parse(mergeMsgDD); if(messageId === ddVal.community.communityInfo.communityId) digitalData = ddVal; setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CATEGORY, community); setDigitalDataProperty('digitalData.community.communityInfo.communityContentTab', contentType); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_TITLE, subject); captureSnapshot('event'); let cnvrstnIds = []; let slctdCnvrstnArr = ddVal.community.attributes.selectedConversations; for(let i=0;i 4) let triggerBy = moveMergeTriggerDetails[0]; let cName = community; // merged to which community if(cName !== moveMergeTriggerDetails[1]) cName = community + ' let cId = messageId; let cType = moveMergeTriggerDetails[3]; //merged from which community type let msgType = moveMergeTriggerDetails[4]; let replyType = msgType!=='originalPost'msgType:null; let xArr = [cName, cId, cType, messageId+' localStorage.removeItem('mergeMsgDigitalData'); catch(err) console.log(err); function clearStorage(items) for(let x=0; x 0) $('.related-conversations-card').on('click', function(e) if(e.target.hasAttribute('data-related-content-type')) //section tab click events let destinationTab = e.target.getAttribute('data-related-content-type'); dnmsCPSectionTabClick(getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CATEGORY), 'related conversation', destinationTab); setPrimaryEvent('Community: relatedConversationLabelClick', SECTION_TAB_ACTION); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE, destinationTab); captureSnapshot('event'); else let subject = e.target.getAttribute('data-related-conversation-subject'); let boardId = e.target.getAttribute('data-related-conversation-board'); let relatedCommContentType = getBoardType(boardId); let community = normalizeCategoryBoardId(); let target_href = e.target.href; let convo_id = e.target.getAttribute('data-related-conversation-id'); let org_convo_id = getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_ID); dnmsRelatedConversationsClick(community, target_href, org_convo_id, convo_id, "", subject, relatedConvCampaignId, relatedConvControlGroupId, relatedConvVariationId, relatedCommContentType); setPrimaryEvent(RELATED_CONVERSATION_CLICK, RELATED_CONVERSATION_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_DD_PROPERTY]); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CATEGORY, community); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE,relatedCommContentType); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_ID, convo_id); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_TITLE, subject); setDigitalDataProperty(SOPHIA_EVENTS,['CampaignId': relatedConvCampaignId, 'ControlGroupId': relatedConvControlGroupId, 'VariationId': relatedConvVariationId, 'ActionBlockId': relatedConvActionBlockId]); captureSnapshot('event'); cleanDigitalDataProperties([SOPHIA_EVENTS]); ); //Track actions on conversation and repliesif($('.lia-quilt-column-main_content').length > 0) $('.lia-quilt-column-main_content').on('click', function(e));//Track edit message clickif($('.edit-message').length > 0) $('.edit-message').on('click', function(e) trackEditMessageClick($(e.target)); );//Track mark spam clickif($('.lia-component-spam-action-mark-message-as-spam').length > 0) $('.lia-component-spam-action-mark-message-as-spam').on('click', function(e) trackMarkSpamClick($(e.target)); ); //Track conversation page CC clicksvar ccElements = document.querySelectorAll(".cc-links-cta-container__anchor, .cc-links-banner-p2 a button");for (let i = 0; i < ccElements.length; i++) if($(ccElements[i]).length) $(ccElements[i]).on('click', function(e) let ccType = e.currentTarget.getAttribute('data-type'); let ccurl = e.currentTarget.getAttribute('href'); if(ccType && CC_LINKS_TYPE[ccType]) if (ccType == '4') let primaryEvent = "Community: ManageAccountBtn_Click"; setPrimaryEvent(primaryEvent, CC_MANAGE_ACCOUNT_CLICK); setDigitalDataProperty(SOPHIA_EVENTS,['CampaignId': manageAccountCampaignId, 'ControlGroupId': manageAccountControlGroupId, 'VariationId': manageAccountVariationId, 'ActionBlockId': manageAccountActionBlockId]); captureSnapshot('event'); cleanDigitalDataProperties([SOPHIA_EVENTS]); dnmsManageAccountEvent(getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CATEGORY), ccurl, 'ManageAccount', 'click', 'Conversation', manageAccountCampaignId, manageAccountVariationId, manageAccountControlGroupId); else let primaryEvent = CC_LINK1+CC_LINKS_TYPE[ccType]+CC_LINK2; setPrimaryEvent(primaryEvent, CC_LINK_CLICK); captureSnapshot('event'); dnmsCCLinkClick(getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CATEGORY), ccurl, CC_LINKS_TYPE[ccType], 'Conversation'); ); function trackFollowUnfollowClick(tElement, action) let isFollowAction = action==='follow'; if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(isFollowActionCONVERSATION_FOLLOW:CONVERSATION_UNFOLLOW, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick(action, getConversationPageDetails()); else setPrimaryEvent(isFollowActionREPLY_FOLLOW:REPLY_UNFOLLOW, REPLY_ACTION); let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick(action, replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackBanUserClick(tElement) if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_BAN_USER, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick('ban user', getConversationPageDetails()); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('ban user', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_BAN_USER, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackMarkSpamClick(tElement) if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_SPAM, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call let convArray = getConversationPageDetails(); dnmsConversationActionsClick('mark as spam', convArray); if(convArray.length > 1) syncDataOnS3('Spam', convArray[1]); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('mark as spam', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_SPAM, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackDeleteMessageClick(tElement) if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_DELETE, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick('delete the conversation', getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('moveMergeDeletetriggeredBy','conversationPage:originalPost'+':'+getConversationPageDetails().toString()+':'+getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE)); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('delete the reply', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('moveMergeDeletetriggeredBy','conversationPage:'+replyType+':'+getConversationPageDetails().toString()+':'+getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE)); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_DELETE, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackMoveMergeClick(tElement) localStorage.setItem("movingConversationId", getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_ID)); if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_MOVE_MERGE, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick('move/merge the conversation', getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('moveMergeDeletetriggeredBy','conversationPage:originalPost'+':'+getConversationPageDetails().toString()+':'+getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE)); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('move/merge the conversation', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('moveMergeDeletetriggeredBy','conversationPage:'+replyType+':'+getConversationPageDetails().toString()+':'+getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE)); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_MOVE_MERGE, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackViewHistoryClick(tElement) if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_VIEW_HISTORY, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick('view history', getConversationPageDetails()); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('view history', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_VIEW_HISTORY, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackEditMessageClick(tElement) if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_EDIT, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick('edit message', getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('gpEditMessagePageNum', getCommunityCurrentPageNum()); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) localStorage.setItem('gpEditMessagePageNum', getCommunityCurrentPageNum()); dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('edit message', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('gpEditMessageType', replyType); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_EDIT, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackReportClick(tElement) let tempConversationPageDetails = getConversationPageDetails(); tempConversationPageDetails[2] = encodeURIComponent(tempConversationPageDetails[2]); localStorage.setItem('gpReportMessageDetails', tempConversationPageDetails); if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_REPORT, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick('report', getConversationPageDetails()); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('report', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('gpReportMessageType', replyType); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_REPORT, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackMarkUnmarkCorrectAnswer(action, tElement) let correctFlag = action==='mark correct answer'; setPrimaryEvent(correctFlagMARKED_CORRECT:UNMARKED_CORRECT, correctFlagREPLY_MARKED_CORRECT:REPLY_UNMARKED_CORRECT); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); convDetails = getConversationPageDetails(); if(correctFlag) convDetails = setSophiaPayload(convDetails); captureSnapshot('event'); let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick(action, replyType, convDetails); cleanDigitalDataProperties([SOPHIA_EVENTS]);function detectRelatedConversationsLoad() { if($('.personalised-related-conversations').length > 0) let targetNode = $('.personalised-related-conversations')[0]; let config = childList: true ; let callback = function(mutationsList, observer) for(let i=0; i 0) status = $('.message-status-link')[0].innerText; dnmsConversationStatusUpdate('success',getConversationPageDetails(), comment, status); setPrimaryEvent('Community: StatusChanged'+status.replace(' ',''),'conversationStatusUpdated'); setDigitalDataProperty(PRIMARY_FILTER, createGPFilterInfoObj(status, 'statusChange')); captureSnapshot('event'); localStorage.removeItem('messageStatusUpdate'); cleanDigitalDataProperties([PRIMARY_FILTER, FILTERS]); catch(e) console.log(e); function isReplyBodyEmpty() { let result = false; let xNode;if($('.mce-edit-area').length > 0 && $('.mce-edit-area').children().length > 0) { let mceEditAreaiFrames = $('.mce-edit-area').children(); for(let i=0; i 0 && (content[0].hasAttribute('data-mce-bogus') tinymce.innerHTML === ' 153554b96e

https://www.coachlisy.com/group/online-courses-workshops/discussion/370cc414-4098-4fd4-a4b2-dd96a9ae7412

https://www.newvibrantme.com/forum/stand-out-from-the-crowd/dabbe-full-movie-with-english-subtitles-online-download-verified

https://www.lyfecreate.com/forum/fashion-forum/macross-plus-movie-edition-movie-download-in-hd-best

Tentang

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Anggota

Original on Transparent.png

Juga Ditampilkan Di

• Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey RSS Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

Seperti apa yang kamu baca? Donasikan sekarang dan bantu saya menyediakan konten dan analisis baru untuk pembaca saya

© 2015 oleh "The Daily Manc". Situs web dengan bangga dibuat oleh Red, Chuky Akosionu, untuk Pendukung Manchester United.

bottom of page