top of page

Red Devil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Fan Group

Publikยท595 anggota
Julian Guriev
Julian Guriev

Radio - Lana Del Rey ##BEST##

Now my life is sweet like cinnamonLike a fucking dream I'm living inBaby, love me cause I'm playing on the radio(How do you like me now?)Lick me up and take me like vitamin'Cause my body's sweet like sugar venom, oh yeahBaby, love me cause I'm playing on the radio(How do you like me now?)Now sing it to me

radio - lana del rey

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2uiEfy&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0bZtsqWfs0-xsDNUZ1QZIV

Over the next several months, she released videos of two cover songs: one of Leonard Cohen's "Chelsea Hotel#2",[75] followed by a duet with her then-boyfriend, Barrie-James O'Neill, of Lee Hazlewood and Nancy Sinatra's "Summer Wine".[76] In May 2013, Del Rey released an original song, "Young and Beautiful" for the soundtrack of the 2013 film adaptation of The Great Gatsby.[77] Following the song's release, it peaked at 22 on the Billboard Hot 100.[78] However, shortly after its release to contemporary hit radio, the label prematurely pulled it and decided to send a different song to radio; on July 2, 2013, a Cedric Gervais remix of Del Rey's "Summertime Sadness" was sent to radio; a sleeper hit, the song proved to be a commercial success, surpassing "Young and Beautiful", reaching number 6 on the Billboard Hot 100 and becoming her first American top ten hit.[79] The remix won the Grammy Award for Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical in 2013,[80] while "Young and Beautiful" was nominated for Best Song Written for Visual Media.[71]

Del Rey cites a wide array of musical artists as influences, including numerous pop, jazz, and blues performers from the mid-twentieth century, such as Andrew Lloyd Webber,[219] Frank Sinatra, Nina Simone, Billie Holiday, Bobby Vinton,[220] The Crystals,[220] and Miles Davis.[221] Torch singers Julie London[222] and Julee Cruise have also served as influences.[220] "[I really] just like the masters of every genre", she told BBC radio presenter Jo Whiley in 2012, specifically naming Nirvana, Bob Dylan, Frank Sinatra, and Elvis Presley.[223] 041b061a72

Tentang

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Anggota

Original on Transparent.png

Juga Ditampilkan Di

• Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey RSS Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

Seperti apa yang kamu baca? Donasikan sekarang dan bantu saya menyediakan konten dan analisis baru untuk pembaca saya

ยฉ 2015 oleh "The Daily Manc". Situs web dengan bangga dibuat oleh Red, Chuky Akosionu, untuk Pendukung Manchester United.

bottom of page